Welcome . . . and thank you for considering Old Country Gardens for your landscaping projects.
Old Country Gardens is a full-service landscaping design and construction company. We offer our customers years of experience in providing landscape solutions for residential and commercial clients throughout the Tri-State area.
Our designs begin and end with the customer’s budget needs and a vision of their landscape expectations. We will work closely with clients to develop a landscape design that adds beauty and value to your home and increase enjoyment of your property’s natural environment for many years to come.
Call Us Now for an Appointment, 302-652-3317
OLD COUNTRY GARDENS designs distinct and unique gardens that reflect your lifestyle.
Landscape Design Services
Landscape Design services cover all aspects of landscaping. Starting from a blank canvas or working with existing surroundings, we design and implement all phases of landscaping. We carefully evaluate the site conditions and your needs to create the landscape of your dreams.
Landscape and Hardscape Services
- Planting – Choose from a large variety of plants in our nursery.
- Patios and Walkways
- Landscape Walls
- Water Features
Landscape Maintenance Services
- Yearly Site Enhancements – Spring and fall property clean-ups along with seasonal floral displays.
- Espoma Fertilization Program – Complete fertilization for trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Planting Bed Revitalization & Mulching – Providing clean bed definition as well as state-of-the-industry mulching.
Professional Landscape Plan (essential to successful landscaping projects)
A Landscape Plan must consider the aesthetics of the property. It must make the best use of existing trees, shrubs, and plantings; the environment in which the new plantings will grow (full sun, partial sun, shade); and a vision of the landscape as it will appear after several years of growth.
All of these ideas are conveyed from the mind of the Landscape Designer into the Landscape Plan. This is why a Professional Landscape Plan is vital to your landscaping project – it sets the stage for today, while allowing for the future.
- Introduction to Herbaceous Perennials
- Long Blooming Perennials
- Good Bugs and How to Use Them
- Handling and Planting Bare Root Plants
- How to Garden During Drought Conditions
- Landscapes Helping the Chesapeake
- Mulches for Home Gardens
- Deer Resistant Ornamentals